If you are on this page, you might already know the free version of GMapFP.
Otherwise, I invite you to discover : http://gmapfp.org/en/.
You should know that you can always upgrade a free version to a Pro version without loss of information.
In addition to the possibilities of the free version , the Pro version provides you new features, settings , displays and extensions.
Most of the Pro version are:
- Management of dates of: Creation, beginning of publication, end of publication.
- Management of access rights (public, registered, special) by location.
- Management of the author.
- Adding robots metadata and author to optimize your SEO.
- Adding indicators of administration: status, number of clicks, revision number, date of last modification.
- Managing a photos gallery by location.
- Automatic creation of thumbnail to optimize the size and the loading time of your pages.
- Management of personal fields (no limit).
- These fields are either of type:
- drop-down list
- boxes checked,
- radio button
- They can be assigned to one or more categories
- And depending on the field type you can create simple filters or with an help function for input
- Allow search by keywords
- Possibility to rename (in settings) several fields: Name, Category, ...
- Possibility to customize visible fields of the administration part
- Management of the centering and the shadow of the markers
- Improvement of the management of the parameters for the zooms selection.
- Automatic input of postal code, city, department and country (help for the address input)
- Management of the administrative rights following profiles
- User Geolocation
- Display Streetview
- Display of traffic (in some countries).
- Options for the routes function:
- Journey car, by transit, bike or on foot
- Motorways, tolls
- Display of distance in kilometers or miles.
- Possibility to change your itinerary:
- Add of waypoints by moving the route on the map
- Possible combination of markers (cluster function).
- Management of the RSS flux.
- the almost total setup of the submission form:
- fields displayed
- mandatory fields
- redirection after validation
- Help during the input of an address in the submission forms and the management of sites by users.
- An " Auto-complete address " function fill automatically the country, state or province , postal code and city. This is to avoid the different possibilities of writing the address of the same place.
- Management of Captcha Image for contact form:
- Integrated Captcha
- Google Captcha
- More than 10 different responsives templates provided :
- single detail address
- Possibility of customized GMapFP templates .
- Optimization of load times through the use of thumbnail images .
- Selection of the postal code position( before the city or at the end of the address).
- Hiding the copyright possible.
- Filters and search by " ajax " in some type of display.
- Confirm with 25,000 markers (note that the memory size of the server must be higher than 500MB ).
- Full customization of the map parameters: color, font size, type of values to display ...