- Open Google in your favorite browser.
- Click "Login" at the top right.
- Enter your Google ID and password.
- Click on the Maps link in the "Google apps" menu, and "Your places" in the left menu.
- Click on "Maps" pane.
- Click "Create map".
- Enter the name and description.
- Click on the outline icon "Draw a line" and "Add line or shape".
- All modifications are automatically save.
- Then, to get the KML file, click on the link "Export to KML/KMZ".
- Copy the resulting file on your server (not local).
- Preferably use absolute addressing for its statement in GMapFP.
This is the new web site of GMapFP Pro.
Some page in english are yet under construction.